For those of you who are planning on visiting Rocky Mountain National Park, The Haber Motel is only a few minutes from the entrance.
From the Estes Park Convention and Visitors Bureau which is a short walk, you can get the free shuttle to anywhere in Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
Temporary Travel Directions
Highway 36 from Denver/Boulder/Longmont/Lyons will open November 4th. Until November 4th, you must go take CO 119 out of Boulder to CO 72 to CO 7 into Estes Park
Highway 34 remains closed until December 1
From Highway 36 (Boulder/Denver)
At the Hwy 36/34 Intersection, turn left on Elkhorn Ave. Make an immediate right at the Egg and I restaurant and go to the rear parking lot.
From Highway 34 (Loveland)
Highway 34 turns into Elkhorn Ave at the Hwy 36/34 intersection. Go through the light and make an immediate right at the Egg and I restaurant and go to the rear parking lot.
Handy Maps and Directions
- The Haber Motel in Estes Park
- Denver Airport to The Haber Motel (While US 34/36 are Closed)
- Boulder, CO to The Haber Motel (While US/34/36 are Closed)
- Loveland, CO to The Haber Motel
- Grand Lake, CO to The Haber Motel (Trail Ridge Road)